Tip: The BOB, otherwise known as an I.N.C.H. I’m Never Coming Home) bag has larger quantities of supplies and is intended to be taken with you. In the event that you cannot return home, this bag should have everything you need to get you to your predetermined destination. It’s important to have a very comfortable pack in the event you would need to walk a long distance.
TIP: Make sure your pack fits properly by being fitted at an outdoor store.
- Water (or all supplies for purification)
- Hygiene supplies
- Trash bag
- Extra prescription medication
- Extra pair of glasses
- Duct tape
- Fire starting method(s)
- Extra cell phone battery/charger
- First Aid Kit
- Extra batters for any battery powered gear
- Feminine hygiene products
- Maps of the area
- Multi tool
- Fixed blade knife
- Mirror or reflective item
- Sheltering items (tent, tarp & rope, etc.)
- Hand crank radio
- Communication information
- Contact Cards
- Grab-n-Go Binder
TIP: You may not always have your cell phone charged or available. Keep contact information written down in the event you would need to call from someone else’s phone.