Registration Open Now! Oct.-19th - Nov.-30th, 2022
How Prepared are you?
Prep U Class Oct. 19-Nov. 30, 2022
|Jason Allemand: Josephine County Emergency Management Outreach and Education Coordinator 541-474-5308 email@example.com
Josephine County Emergency Management “Get Ready Rogue” offers "Prep U" a personal preparedness class with classroom time and hands on learning.
Sign Up Now
Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-474-5308
- Ask Yourself, Are you prepared?
- Do you have a plan, skills, and supplies to survive a large-scale disaster?
- Do you have an emergency “Go Bag/Kit” for every member of your household, including your pets?
- Do you have an emergency kit for each of your vehicles?
- Do you have enough food and water stored for your family to survive for 2 weeks or longer?
- Do you have a solar powered or crank AM/FM Weather Radio?
- Do you have a family emergency communication plan?
- Do you have adequate medical supplies and training in First Aid, Stop the Bleed, and/or other medical skills?
- Do you have the plans and equipment needed to survive a long-term loss of power?
- Do you have a home evacuation plan, and do you periodically test or practice your plan?
If you answered “NO” to any of these questions, Then Prep U is for you!
Prep-U One night a week for 2-hour class
7-Part Emergency Preparedness Training
Class Dates: Oct. 19 - Nov. 30 / Wednesday Nights
Class schedule subject to change.
Time: Wednesday night from 6pm.- 8pm.
Where: 250 Tech Way Grants Pass, Or. 97526 In Merlin at the Search and Rescue Facitility
Josephine County Emergency Management is hosting a series of preparedness classes that will help participants reach their next level of preparedness and beyond.
Cost: $20.00 per person for the series—covers all consumables
If you have questions or would like to register, please call Josephine County Emergency Management at 541-474-5308 or email email@example.com
Week 1— Preparedness Mindset, Crisis Intervention/Support
Week 2— Kit Reviews, Knot Tying & Shelter Building
Week 3—Wells, Hand pumps, Fire Prevention & Suppression, Fire Extinguisher Training
Week 4—Death, Dying and Body Shrouding, Power Considerations, Generators, Tools & Supplies
Week 5—SAR/Ham Radio, Fire Starting, Heat & Cooking, Fire Starting/Rocket Stoves
Week 6—Major Bleed, Basic First Aid
Week 7—Student Show and Tell, Water purification/ Food Considerations and sampling
Sign Up Now!
Don't Delay, Register TODAY!
Space is Limited!
Call 541-474-5308 or Email Us