Register Now! March 15th - April 26th, 2023
How Prepared are you?
Prep U Class Mar.15-Apr.26
|Jason Allemand: Josephine County Emergency Management Outreach and Education Coordinator 541-474-5308 email@example.com
Josephine County Emergency Management “Get Ready Rogue” offers "Prep U" a personal preparedness class with classroom time and hands on learning.
Next Class March 15 - April 26, 2023 - Wednesday Evenings From 6pm-8pm
Registration Required, Email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-474-5308
- Ask Yourself, Are you prepared?
- Do you have a plan, skills, and supplies to survive a large-scale disaster?
- Do you have an emergency “Go Bag/Kit” for every member of your household, including your pets?
- Do you have an emergency kit for each of your vehicles?
- Do you have enough food and water stored for your family to survive for 2 weeks or longer?
- Do you have a solar powered or crank AM/FM Weather Radio?
- Do you have a family emergency communication plan?
- Do you have adequate medical supplies and training in First Aid, Stop the Bleed, and/or other medical skills?
- Do you have the plans and equipment needed to survive a long-term loss of power?
- Do you have a home evacuation plan, and do you periodically test or practice your plan?
If you answered “NO” to any of these questions, Then Prep U is for you!
Prep-U ! Every Wednesday Evening, 2 Hour Class 6pm-8pm, For 7 weeks
7-Part Emergency Preparedness Training
Class Dates:March 15th - April 26th 2023
Class schedule subject to change.
Time: Wednesday Evenings from 6pm.- 8pm.
Where: 250 Tech Way Grants Pass, Or. 97526
Josephine County Emergency Management is hosting a series of preparedness classes that will help participants reach their next level of preparedness and beyond.
Cost: $20.00 per person for the series—covers all consumables
If you have questions or would like to register, please call Josephine County Emergency Management at 541-474-5308 or email email@example.com
Week 1—6pm-9pm- Introduction,Preparedness Mindset, Display Kit Types, Mapping
Week 2— 6pm-8pm- Search and Rescue Presentation, HAM Radio Discussion, Knot Tying & Shelter Building
Week 3—-6pm-8pm- Wells, Hand pumps, Fire Prevention & Suppression, Fire Extinguisher Training
Week 4—6pm-9pm- Friends of Hospice, Crisis Intervention, Death and Dying, Body Shrouding
Week 5—6pm-8pm- Power Considerations, Fire Starting, Heat & Cooking, Fire Starting/Rocket Stoves
Week 6—6pm-8pm- Grid Down Medical, Control The Bleed
Week 7—6pm-9pm- Student, Kits and Plans for Kits Review, Show and Tell, Water purification/ Food Considerations and sampling
Next Class March 15th - April 26th, 2023
Registration Is Required, Sign Up Now, Limited Space
Call 541-474-5308 or Email Us