- Download some useful emergency notification apps on your cell phones to stay informed about weather, or local, state and federal emergencies.
- Make a plan for sheltering in place.
Training -Train or Be Trained
- Take Stop the Bleed training. Go to www.stopthebleed.org for more information.
- Practice your CPR and first aid skills.
Supplies - Gather or Purchase
- Review your Shelter-in-Place supply needs.
- Gather or purchase necessary items.
- Add water and food.
- Consider purchasing some of the "emergency foods" that have very long term shelf life. (MREs, food ration bars, or any variety of emergency foods that can be found online by searching "emergency foods". These have a shelf life of 5-25+ years.)